Imo for PC is an instant messaging tool that lets you talk to any of your contacts. All of your instant messaging accounts including Facebook, Google Talk, Skype, MSN, ICQ, AIM, Yahoo! Messenger, Jabber, Hyves, VKontakte, even Steam chat.
Imo for Desktop
The application thus lets you send text messages, images, and videos, as well as make voice calls, using WiFi or 3G. And all of this from just one platform interface in which you register all of your accounts. Imo messenger is a very simple communication tool that proves particularly useful to users who usually use many different communications channels with many different people and who just want to have one application in which to group them all.
Like WhatsApp and FB Messenger, Imo for PC allows sharing media files easily. Users can share videos, audios, images, and documents anywhere. There are some limitations in Imo regarding file size. Especially on videos, they don’t send videos exceeding the size limit. Maybe Imo can send heavy size videos by partitioning it. For sharing videos you can use Xender for PC, Zapya for PC or Shareit for PC.
Imo for PC Sign-up:
Like social networks, Imo also demands some formalities for new users registration. Not a lengthy procedure, just a few steps and you can successfully create your account on Imo.
- Install Imo app from Google Play.
- Open Imo app, first, it will ask for your phone number. Country code will automatically get selected, only enter your number without the first digit.
- Verify your Imo account, it will send Code on your entered number. Enter that code on Imo (Imo can automatically detect the code from SMS. If the SIM number and Imo account or on the same device).
- After number confirmation, Enter your username. This step is compulsory.
- In the end, you can create your avatar. Like Display Profile picture, enter any status on About. This formality is not necessary. From number registration to username all steps are necessary.
Imo for Android and Imo for PC, the requirement for both are the same. Similarly, when Windows users will install Imo on Windows 10, they have to follow this method. Moreover, follow the same steps to use Imo for Mac.