Download MegaSync for PC and enjoy the free cloud storage up to 15GB. Online cloud storage became the savior of millions of GBs of Data. People can keep their files on these storages without any charges. People using smartphones with 16 GB and 32 GB storages must try the Mega Sync for PC.
Megasync is the official MEGA client for Windows. You can use it to synchronize your files to the cloud and upload any file to your personal MEGA account.
You can sync as many folders as you want; this client makes it easy to directly upload any files you want to share, with no limit on the number of folders that you upload at the same time. When you install the client on your system, it will automatically create a directory in your MEGA account and another on your PC, and from that point on they will be synchronized.
Through the app you can configure preferences for uploading and for your account itself, like the language, and access a summary of your account, even establishing transfer limits. Megasync provides you with everything that you need to administer your MEGA account. It’s the best alternative out there to Dropbox’s 2GB, as MEGA offers 50GB.
Reminder: Latest Mega users will only get 15 GB storage for free. To extend the limit further, users have to pay.
Pros of Megasync for PC
- The program is simply for signing in, just download, and run it.
- A user-friendly interface with multiple handy features enables you to share files between the operating system and mobile phone.
- Just use the drag and drop option and send documents, audio files, pictures, and whatever you want.
- You can also play your mobile phone’s games on the desktop easily. T
- he process of syncing is continuously shown in the transfer status during restoring of the tool to the system.
- The synchronization can be Pause and suspended at any time.
- Go to the setting menu and check your associated email address and level of occupation of the storage space.
How to Download and use Megasync for PC, Windows Laptop
- Click on the Download button present in the table at the top of the tutorial.
- It will redirect you to Google Drive where we are keeping the latest version Megasync for Windows and MacOS.
- Download the file and it will take a few minutes.
- After that, you can extract the file and double click on the executable file of Megasync.
- Your Megasync for PC Desktop/Laptop will be ready to use in a few minutes.